File an Annual Report
Who Can File Here?
  • Registered business entities which are 'Active' can use the Annual Report process to file an original Annual Report (if you need to amend an Annual Report, please find the appropriate form on our Business Forms page and file it with our office by mail). Use the Search option to see if your business entity can E-file an Annual Report.
What You Will Need to Create or E-File an Annual Report
  • Secretary of State Business ID. If you don't have your Business ID, use the Search option to find it.
  • For Nonprofit Corporations and LLCs, the names and addresses of the principal Officers and Directors (Governors).
  • For Business Corporations, the names and addresses of the Governors/Shareholders.
  • For Partnerships, the names and addresses of the Partners.
  • If you wish to file electronically, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit/debit cards.

Additional Information
  • Information provided should be current as of the date the Annual Report is submitted on behalf of the company.
  • Customers who do not wish to electronically E-File their annual report may still use this tool and then choose to print the Annual Report and mail it in for an additional $15 paper processing fee. The Print option will be available on the 'Confirmation' step of the online Annual Report process. Simply print and sign the completed Annual Report and mail it in with the proper filing fee.