Business Services Online

Start a New Business
Click on the icon to form your new business and to file Articles electronically.
File an Annual Report
File or prepare an Annual Report for a business entity registered in the State of South Dakota.
File a Registered Agent Statement of Change
File or prepare a Statement of Change Form to update or change the registered agent for a South Dakota business.
Prepare a Reinstatement
Prepare a reinstatement for a South Dakota business that has been Administratively Dissolved. PLEASE NOTE: All past due Annual Reports will need to be filed and a Tax Clearance Form from the Department of Revenue will be required in order to reinstate.
Doing Business As (DBA) - Business Name Registry
Doing Business As (DBA) Name Registrations, Renewals, Amendments and Cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions